Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ITS DONE!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to my baby:





I cannot believe its finally turned in.  It is 130 pages all told and I am beyond proud of it.  My world is so much brighter and now all I have left to do is wait to graduate on the 23rd!!!






In other news, I ran to and from the bank today, a total of 2.16 miles, and then came home to indulge in some post-run snackage: peanut butter stuffed dates with butterscotch chips.  The key to the best dates ever is to microwave them for 15 seconds.  I am in love.  (P.S. Picture is taken from Sweet Tooth Runner who is also rightfully obsessed with these bites of awesomeness!)


Now I am off to take a shower, get dressed, prep food for my 8 hour shift at work, hit up the post office to mail a book (PaperBackSwap is the bomb when it comes to used books!), and finally, grab a celebration Chinese takeout lunch outside to enjoy the weather with Jack before work.  I think its going to be a good, good day.  Hope yours is just as lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment